Tuesday, December 05, 2006

From Sheryll Collins - A Call To Artists

A new gallery for local artists is opening in Clinton Massachusetts. A call for artists who want to show and sell their work. The Art On Rotation Gallery is located at Clark's Cafe in Clinton, Massachusetts. There is room for 8-9 paintings. 11 paintings for mixed sizes. He will handle the sales for the artists and he will accept credit cards on the artists behalf. I will be organizing the gallery in his restaurant. I will feature one artist each month. Also there will be an opening and reception held at Clark's for the artist. The fee is very very low.
I will be e-mailing an application to interested artists. I am currently making appointments with artists for an interview.
For more further details notify me immediately,

Sheryll Collins
Art on Rotation Gallery
At Clark's Cafe
978-549-5822
E-mail:
  • e-mail Art On Rotation Gallery

  • Click here for a Related Story
  •